Forum Posts: 1,936
Forum Status: Known

My Recent Threads:
Ladies do you really..
Twitter
Stupid question
Rep.+ -
what do you guys think about this?

just wondering if theres anyone on here who are actualy up for an inteligent conversation that doesnt include getting their hood rinsed on the back of the ttc
54 replies, viewing page 2 of 3
Male  getyourmoney (offline)
Aug 6th, 2010 at 5:55 am26
Forum Posts: 2,908
Forum Status: V.I.P.

My Recent Threads:
FREAKS OF VIBE
kushhh
Southern Fried Stings...
Rep.+ -
Signs of them mason bitch asses are all over videos.

Recent ones:

Rihanna - rockstar
hot n fun - n.e.r.d
lady gaga - alejandro/telephone/poker face/just dance/paparazzi

" When I Make It Out The Hood Tell 'Em I Said GoodBye "
Male  Patriot (offline)
Aug 6th, 2010 at 6:38 am27
Forum Posts: 224
Forum Status: Fresh

My Recent Threads:
giving your children fucked up names
r.i.p. ancient
they rapin everybody out here
Rep.+ -
They didn't know what to name the collective of circles of those overlords who put presidents in power and influence the world as a whole...

Illuminati illuminates, don't forget it. Without them, shit would happen. They aren't evil, there are rouge factions amongst every society.

It's like demonology...you could have a guardian demon if you wanted to, it's not all soul possessing make you puke green shit all over the pope's face type of scary.
Male  Patriot (offline)
Aug 6th, 2010 at 6:41 am28
Forum Posts: 224

My Recent Threads:
giving your children fucked up names
r.i.p. ancient
they rapin everybody out here
Rep.+ -
The guys in the video

Would rather work in a private security circle in a third world country rather than the fucking US Secret Service - surpassing most of it's members qualifications.

Why do you think that is? More opportunity.
Male  C.E.P (offline)
Aug 6th, 2010 at 7:04 am29
Forum Posts: 570
Forum Status: Regular

My Recent Threads:
Amazing Cinematography
Take It In
50 coming out the closet
Rep.+ -
search up john todd

he explains all

Male  Rude*Bwoi (offline)
Jul 17th, 2011 at 12:31 am30
Forum Posts: 1,328

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
if yall think its only in muzik yall are ALL FUKIN RETARDS

just stop lookin for information on it..........fools wont understand the pure magnatude of its magnificents so just please stop wasting time
Male  Vegetarianway (offline)
Feb 28th, 2012 at 1:45 am31
Rep.+ -
i have to say this...dont waste energy and time on what these people are doing, juss plan and make sure you and whoever you love is safe and secure, food and land are the basics, be prepared for the worst has yet to come, WE WANT FREEDOM
START WITH PEACE, END WITH LOVE

LOL JOKES
Female  danniixO (offline)
Feb 28th, 2012 at 2:20 am32
Forum Posts: 1,448

My Recent Threads:
SHAMBALLA BRACELETS
NETFLIX
real world.. in toronto ?
Rep.+ -
Quoting Freeman

i have to say this...dont waste energy and time on what these people are doing, juss plan and make sure you and whoever you love is safe and secure, food and land are the basics, be prepared for the worst has yet to come, WE WANT FREEDOM

anyways
@MissDX2 - follow my twiter !
Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:48 pm33
Rep.+ -
Quoting Rude*Bwoi

if yall think its only in muzik yall are ALL FUKIN RETARDS

just stop lookin for information on it..........fools wont understand the pure magnatude of its magnificents so just please stop wasting time

LOL JOKES
Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:49 pm34
Rep.+ -
Quoting danniixO

anyways

I LOVE YOU

LOL JOKES
Male  KnowMyPower (offline)
Oct 31st, 2012 at 7:22 pm35
Forum Posts: 15

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
The United States is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria by using them as proxies against the Russians.
You only know Strength when Being Strong is your only choice.
Female  kikiiBun (offline)
Oct 31st, 2012 at 8:06 pm36
Forum Posts: 3,025
Forum Status: Famous

My Recent Threads:
YOUR NOT "REAL"!
R.I.P Elmo
The weird question game
Rep.+ -
pleeasseeee explain to me ...

if the illuminati is a SECRET society with such IMMENSE power

how are they being exposed so easily without any consequence to those people or any riddance of the evidence found??

it sounds a lot like a money scheme more than not

just my thought about it...
Male  TheTruth1234 (offline)
Oct 31st, 2012 at 8:16 pm37
Forum Posts: 875

My Recent Threads:
The State of Dating and Females Today
Caribana 2014
Iggy VS Nicki
Rep.+ -
Quoting kikiiBun

pleeasseeee explain to me ...

if the illuminati is a SECRET society with such IMMENSE power

how are they being exposed so easily without any consequence to those people or any riddance of the evidence found??

it sounds a lot like a money scheme more than not

just my thought about it...

they are hiding in plain site so to speak...they have power beyond a normal citizens control...those closest to the source get killed if they come out...like 2 pac and micheal jackson for example...u answered ur own question...they have IMMENSE POWER...those at the top are in "control" thus there is no consquences for these ppl who are doin the harm...keep in mind CIA FBI etc r with them...i suggest ppl do research and things will come clear...Sandy was man made...the US RUSSIA and CHINA have weather modification technology which has been around since the 60s...in testing they made it rain in desserts when they wanted to...ppl need to understand that WWIII is around the corner...
Male  jojo- (offline)
Oct 31st, 2012 at 11:27 pm38
Forum Posts: 142

My Recent Threads:
Do All Women Like Kissing?
Was She Interested?
why is it?
Rep.+ -
lol its funny how everyone is always on this illuminati free mason crap. who fucking cares only thing that matters is how the individual music listener interprets the song and they get out of it personally to enjoy a song. i love kanye west but im still a good person and wont sell my soul. this is all ridiculous lol
Male  iAm416 (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 12:01 am39
Forum Posts: 223

My Recent Threads:
SPAMMER DUDE, COME HERE.
if u had to choose..
Rep.+ -
co-sign^

these are the products of people who watch too many "Illuminati Exposed" youtube videos. lmao. lifes too short to be wearing aluminum hats talkin that 'Free Masons Are Among Us' gibberish.

just how i feel..
Nov 1st, 2012 at 1:42 am40

My Recent Threads:
Caribana 2014
Iggy VS Nicki
Rep.+ -
Quoting jojo-

lol its funny how everyone is always on this illuminati free mason crap. who fucking cares only thing that matters is how the individual music listener interprets the song and they get out of it personally to enjoy a song. i love kanye west but im still a good person and wont sell my soul. this is all ridiculous lol

wat u listen to effects u in many ways u cannot control (i.e., ur subconscious)....everyone is waking up...so it greatly matters wat u listen to as ur brain processes this...there isnt any interpretation to songs...it is clearly satanic to the knowledgeable eye/mind...if u research more about it u would have a better understanding...i do not support them for what they are...i stopped wit all their music...the same reasons why most artists from the 90s stopped with music...many artisit admit to such things...i dont see how much more clear it needs to b for ppl to understand...unfortunately many ppls minds have already been infiltrated with poison and they lost their abiity to critical think on a higher level...it is up to the individual to persue knowledge, be free and wake up...and to be wise about wats goin on around them...
Male  3aby (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 4:24 am41
Forum Posts: 596

My Recent Threads:
Trance songs
hitting a female
Rep.+ -
Quoting evydense

I know too much. Researched the hell out of it, but I'll save my breath on here lol. ...and yeah, Hip-Hop is really dying cause' of it. Bye now.

well apparently hip hop only took on a "gangster" ring when a bunch of people who owned private prisons got together with major labels to encourage "gangster rap" to fill their prisons, but obviously the government started to realize how bad it has gotten, so they not the illumanati put pressure to slowly ease the mainstream rap to a "less gangster tone" cant have generations getting worse and worse. the transition into gangster rap thing was something i read once someone had it on their facebook. the reason it has turned into lil wayne tyga new school swaggy shit is probably cause of the government thats my view, what country wants kids growing up to songs about selling drugs and shooting niggas, but of course you cant stop the underground, but as generations pass underground gangster rap will start to die down, thats just my view
Male  3aby (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 4:24 am42

My Recent Threads:
Trance songs
hitting a female
Rep.+ -
Quoting KnowMyPower

The United States is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria by using them as proxies against the Russians.

lol i didnt know that, all i know is they used bin laden back then bin laden was their creation
Male  3aby (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 4:27 am43

My Recent Threads:
Trance songs
hitting a female
Rep.+ -
^ but that cant be true, from the little that i heard, since i never watch the news or google whats going on with world matters, is that americans are not backing the syrians in their cival war, its a small group off syrian-americans that try to recieve funding for their native country for arms, the guv signed them a grant or whatever its called to raise money, but the guv themself is not supporting them. its the syrian civilians that recruit the help of radical muslim groups since america is not doing enough, and those "terrorist" groups help cause they want syria to be a muslim state after they win the war
Male  3aby (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 4:29 am44

My Recent Threads:
Trance songs
hitting a female
Rep.+ -
but you cant hate on radical islamic groups or whatver you call it, they just late doing what the christians did on their crusades a long time ago, they feel like they need to spread the way catholics did back in the day, so you guys have a dark past too, muslimns just late on it
Male  3aby (offline)
Nov 1st, 2012 at 4:32 am45

My Recent Threads:
Trance songs
hitting a female
Rep.+ -
Quoting TheTruth1234

they are hiding in plain site so to speak...they have power beyond a normal citizens control...those closest to the source get killed if they come out...like 2 pac and micheal jackson for example...u answered ur own question...they have IMMENSE POWER...those at the top are in "control" thus there is no consquences for these ppl who are doin the harm...keep in mind CIA FBI etc r with them...i suggest ppl do research and things will come clear...Sandy was man made...the US RUSSIA and CHINA have weather modification technology which has been around since the 60s...in testing they made it rain in desserts when they wanted to...ppl need to understand that WWIII is around the corner...

i feel like suge killed pac, suge is a g still haha dont fuck with suge paper man straight extorted everyone haha WWIII is going to be a silent war that goes on behind closed doors if anything, nobody wants nuclear bombs clearing everything out.
Nov 3rd, 2012 at 3:05 pm46

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
They flaunt themselves in public because they are daring you to do something about it.
Nov 3rd, 2012 at 3:07 pm47

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
Quoting ftf

^ but that cant be true, from the little that i heard, since i never watch the news or google whats going on with world matters, is that americans are not backing the syrians in their cival war, its a small group off syrian-americans that try to recieve funding for their native country for arms, the guv signed them a grant or whatever its called to raise money, but the guv themself is not supporting them. its the syrian civilians that recruit the help of radical muslim groups since america is not doing enough, and those "terrorist" groups help cause they want syria to be a muslim state after they win the war

These explain the United States's support of Al Qaeda:

http://youtu.be/y0vGKn7G8uo

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/26/252904/us-supports-alqaeda-terrorists-in-syria/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-using-al-qaeda-rat-lines-to-flood-syria-with-foreign-terrorists/5309573

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9106061654

Nov 3rd, 2012 at 5:53 pm48

My Recent Threads:
Caribana 2014
Iggy VS Nicki
Rep.+ -
Quoting ftf

i feel like suge killed pac, suge is a g still haha dont fuck with suge paper man straight extorted everyone haha WWIII is going to be a silent war that goes on behind closed doors if anything, nobody wants nuclear bombs clearing everything out.

naw suge didnt...2 pac was speakin out against the illuminati and for that he got popped...same with michael jackson...dont let that suge and biggy foolishness deceive u ....WWIII will be silient as they are fighting for our minds...but ull b surprised that nuclear bombs will be the end result for sure...they are already building underground communities in the anticipation of such events....
Nov 9th, 2012 at 9:13 pm49
Rep.+ -

LOL JOKES
Nov 9th, 2012 at 9:28 pm50
Rep.+ -
SHAQ ADMITTING TO BEING A MASON

MTV BACK GROUND

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvw4055RX0[/youtube]

MTV building