1 2 Next
Male  1nfamous_lkn (offline)
Aug 31st, 2011 at 3:05 pmThread
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Status: Newbie

My Recent Threads:
canadian artists..
Rep.+ -
the music industry needs to be booming in canada styll.. we have alot of talented ppl out here, and we shud all be supporting each other.. so if you guys make music, post your links to your music, so we all can check em out..

http://www.youtube.com/asantevalentine#p/u/7/ZgADG3FKFmg

please check it out, support local artists..
32 replies, viewing page 1 of 2
Male  Rude*Bwoi (offline)
Sep 1st, 2011 at 2:02 pm1
Forum Posts: 1,328
Forum Status: Known

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
by canadian artist standards drake aint inkluded just puttn dat out dere
Male  Frost_M1_Escobar (offline)
Sep 5th, 2011 at 12:19 pm2
Forum Posts: 58
Forum Status: Amateur

My Recent Threads:
Support Puffy G
New Video Lamborghini Mercy Remix
Check Out The Cypher
Rep.+ -
New track check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqB4oZEXfo&feature=channel_video_title

like the M1 on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/M1/141394112589663
FROSTY DAT SNOWMAN R.I.P ZACH (%)FREE TERROR(%)
Male  1loveTO (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 12:11 am3
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Status: Fresh

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
Pshhh, Drake shoulda given the artists from Toronto a push. There's RAW TALENT out in the streets just waiting to be discovered. The current Toronto rap scene is comparable to the 90's NY rap scene.
Sep 12th, 2011 at 1:31 pm4

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
the reason why toronto gets no love is because majority of rappers in t.o just rap bout hood shit and record labels dont give a fuck bout hood shit kuz hood niggas dont buy muzik labels wanna play to a more female audience.....dont get me wrong doh deres bare talent in t.o its jus being klouded by all the waste niggas doing there thing thinking its gonna get dem famous wen really its getting no where......drake wasnt lucky or gifted he simplely had money and knew people........i honestly dont think i've seen drake big up toronto with a smile on his face lol
Male  1loveTO (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 3:56 pm5

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
True. Then again, there's NO promotion for rap in Canada. Drake got lucky.
Personally, Canada gets a lot of its workforce/money from immigration, so it doesn't give the "hood shit" any coverage at all. They want to make this place look like heaven, when it's not. If they start bumping "rap", a lot of it will be focused on drugs, guns, and life in the ghetto, which will not appeal to potential immigrants.
Male  iAm416 (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:21 pm6
Forum Posts: 223

My Recent Threads:
SPAMMER DUDE, COME HERE.
if u had to choose..
Rep.+ -
Quoting Rude*Bwoi

the reason why toronto gets no love is because majority of rappers in t.o just rap bout hood shit and record labels dont give a fuck bout hood shit kuz hood niggas dont buy muzik labels wanna play to a more female audience.....dont get me wrong doh deres bare talent in t.o its jus being klouded by all the waste niggas doing there thing thinking its gonna get dem famous wen really its getting no where......drake wasnt lucky or gifted he simplely had money and knew people........i honestly dont think i've seen drake big up toronto with a smile on his face lol

its not all about appealing to the female audience.
you think dudes that rap about hood shit dont get deals?

look at Jeezy, Yo Gotti, Jadakiss, list goes on.

and the part with drake, i think artists should be thankin homie that theres even a bigger lime light in toronto.

i mean before him, last person to get shine was Snow ( the white reggae artist from way back)

since drake blew up, we actually have legends like Raekwon settin up camp in toronto actually signing artists. <-- JD ERA

you have more and more labels checkin for toronto to find the next big thing. to say drake had no talent at all tho means to me u musta sipped a cup of haterade this mornin, but hey..just means he's doin somethin right.

not to mention DOES big up toronto. if im not mistaken in interviews he called it "the greatest city in the world".

Quoting h.47

Pshhh, Drake shoulda given the artists from Toronto a push. There's RAW TALENT out in the streets just waiting to be discovered. The current Toronto rap scene is comparable to the 90's NY rap scene.

thats the problem...most people thinking "drakes famous now, he has to put all of us on".

lol, nigga get your own hustle. why are you expectin him to make you famous? yeah, its a good thing when someone from the city puts in the effort to make sure his own are eatin like him, but he dont have to.

remember, unintentionally or not...he gave the city more shine than we imagined. because of him even makin it mainstream, people actually know what Toronto is.

drake himself signed artists from toronto...so do a lil research before you talk about something you have no full knowledge about.

and you wanna know why there aint as many t.o rappers like we think there should be?

go on torontorappers.com and see why there still not makin a buzz. 95% is trash. a good track comes as often as a full moon.
Male  1loveTO (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 10:23 pm7

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
Quoting iAm416

and the part with drake, i think artists should be thankin homie that theres even a bigger lime light in toronto.

i mean before him, last person to get shine was Snow ( the white reggae artist from way back)

since drake blew up, we actually have legends like Raekwon settin up camp in toronto actually signing artists. <-- JD ERA

you have more and more labels checkin for toronto to find the next big thing. to say drake had no talent at all tho means to me u musta sipped a cup of haterade this mornin, but hey..just means he's doin somethin right.

not to mention DOES big up toronto. if im not mistaken in interviews he called it "the greatest city in the world".

thats the problem...most people thinking "drakes famous now, he has to put all of us on".

lol, nigga get your own hustle. why are you expectin him to make you famous? yeah, its a good thing when someone from the city puts in the effort to make sure his own are eatin like him, but he dont have to.

remember, unintentionally or not...he gave the city more shine than we imagined. because of him even makin it mainstream, people actually know what Toronto is.

drake himself signed artists from toronto...so do a lil research before you talk about something you have no full knowledge about.

and you wanna know why there aint as many t.o rappers like we think there should be?

go on torontorappers.com and see why there still not makin a buzz. 95% is trash. a good track comes as often as a full moon.

Pshhh, I ain't even a rapper... yet

Thing is, I've been into the Toronto rap scene way before Drake blew up, and there's a LOTTA other artists out there who could've made it just as big with a little help from someone who "got connected to the mainstream/market". I mean, come on, listen to any song by Young Tony ( he's one of Drake's best friends - he doesn't rap that much any more 'cuz he doesn't like the "attention" ). Drake coulda given anybody a "slight push", you know?

Personally, I'm not a fan of Drake, but I ain't a hater either. Gotta acknowledge the fact that he's on his grind, but his other "rapper friends" would have appreciated a push.

Just my two cents.

My favorite artists:
Chop-z
Mayhem Morearty
Gangis Khan AKA Camoflauge
C4
Califate
... and the list goes on!

Male  CallMeDuhBicBoi (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 11:12 pm8
Forum Posts: 96
Forum Status: Amateur

My Recent Threads:
What did you give and/or recieve this xmas?
Rep.+ -
best thing out of canada....justin bieber..dead it
Male  1loveTO (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 11:41 pm9

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
Quoting SilasW

best thing out of canada....justin bieber..dead it

Truest words spoken to date.
Male  enfocado (offline)
Sep 12th, 2011 at 11:56 pm10
Forum Posts: 1,058

My Recent Threads:
NIGGA TURTLES
Truth Shock TV
ULTRA HD TV's
Rep.+ -
Quoting iAm416

on some real shit hes totally right about this one
Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:06 am11

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
Quoting iAm416

jeezy please dat man may rap bout hood shit BUT he damn sure AINT doing it no more so wut tha fuck is the point of rapping bout it like you styll doin it.....yo gotti aint mainstream......

jadakiss sick as he is again isnt mainstream because they aint marketable enough (wont fall to label and mainstream standards) now DRAKE.....1 DOESNT WRITE HIS OWN SHIT so dat ALONE makes him a fucking wak artist how you gonna fucking spit next mans shit and make it sound like you kame up wit it out your ass.....

drake got famous off of one degrassi money to of knowing people....(his unlce used to write for Al Green) so dont put dat nigga on a petistal like he some kinda great ode to hip hop nigga is a fucking actor and is acting his role of being a rapper...you dont just get your music put on the radio (50 cent explains dat - youtube it)

second how tha hell kan drake be signing people wen he doesnt even hav a record label to sign people too as i recall his bitch ass is styll signed under young money (but klearly isnt gettin paid as a young money member)

Do,Right,And,Kill,Everything wow drake real hard.....what duz Aubrey stand for mans waste all yall bitches for being on his dick.....he only big up toronto kuz his bitch ass kant big up no where else kuz he'll get laughed at....(see wen he did it on stage wit movado)
Male  iAm416 (offline)
Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:33 am12
Forum Posts: 223

My Recent Threads:
SPAMMER DUDE, COME HERE.
if u had to choose..
Rep.+ -
Quoting Rude*Bwoi

jeezy please dat man may rap bout hood shit BUT he damn sure AINT doing it no more so wut tha fuck is the point of rapping bout it like you styll doin it.....yo gotti aint mainstream......

jadakiss sick as he is again isnt mainstream because they aint marketable enough (wont fall to label and mainstream standards) now DRAKE.....1 DOESNT WRITE HIS OWN SHIT so dat ALONE makes him a fucking wak artist how you gonna fucking spit next mans shit and make it sound like you kame up wit it out your ass.....

drake got famous off of one degrassi money to of knowing people....(his unlce used to write for Al Green) so dont put dat nigga on a petistal like he some kinda great ode to hip hop nigga is a fucking actor and is acting his role of being a rapper...you dont just get your music put on the radio (50 cent explains dat - youtube it)

second how tha hell kan drake be signing people wen he doesnt even hav a record label to sign people too as i recall his bitch ass is styll signed under young money (but klearly isnt gettin paid as a young money member)

Do,Right,And,Kill,Everything wow drake real hard.....what duz Aubrey stand for mans waste all yall bitches for being on his dick.....he only big up toronto kuz his bitch ass kant big up no where else kuz he'll get laughed at....(see wen he did it on stage wit movado)

why would he big up any other place anyways? toronto was/is home, lol.

you say these rappers aint livin the life they claim (well most) but yet, he's on youtube holdin tech 9's, mac 11's, nigga even got kids lookin like they're 10 (atleast) holdin desert eagles. just cause a man made it into the spot light too many people are willin to pull their cards, but if you were to see him on the street you'd atleast hail him up.

and yes, jeezy is mainstream.
yes, jada is mainstream.
yes, yo gotti is mainstream.

just cause they're not on every other week doesnt take that away.

matter fact, doesnt jeezy still have Ballin on the countdown?
isn't jada on the countdown right now too on the track with mary j. blige, fab, and khaled?
doesnt yo gotti have a song on the radio and playing on 106 as well?

all the dudes you just said who aren't mainstream are on t.v playing right now. so what would u call that?

if they drop an album at anytime, the whole country (including canada) will know exactly where to buy it and when to get it.

im not even gonna bother to whether he writes his music or not. lol, you prolly seen a video on youtube and now are certain that they all ghost write, yada yada..

anyways, u have fun bruh
Female  mehamgul101 (offline)
Sep 13th, 2011 at 7:19 am13
Forum Posts: 1

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
well its a great opportunity for all the youngsters to apply for it and we should promote it because it is so necessary and many people want to join music industry and Canada has many chances for them through can they broom themselves
Sep 15th, 2011 at 1:51 am14

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
@iam....you ever heard of nickilous f. (forgot last name but google it) he was drakes first ghost writer drake has bare pictures with him all over toronto BEFORE he got famous look him up and everything else falls into place wen it komes to drake NOT writing his own shit

which EXPLAINS why he SINGS/RAPS one rap for you dum (hood nigga's) and sing's for doze dum bitches drake is famous because he his marketable plain and simple the music industry isnt about how good you are anymore itz about how much money the label can make off you......drake doing his thing doh styll so i k ant hate on him....i just dont like him kuz he FAKE but you real niggas who grew up wit him would tell you tha same shit....how you have a nigga who grew up wealthy not rich wealthy talking bout ghetto shit kuz he dont write his shit....i bet wen yall bitches wuz on bow wow dick yall thought he wrote his shit to nooope
Male  onmytdotgrind (offline)
Oct 6th, 2011 at 8:04 am15
Forum Posts: 32

My Recent Threads:
HARDEST STREET TRACK IN THE 4TH QUATER
Poetic Virus x Nunu V x Fonz - ON MY T DOT GRIND 3
Poetic Virus - Better Than Me
Rep.+ -
http://www.myspace.com/PVIRUS
http://www.facebook.com/PVIRUS
Male  MrMissionz (offline)
Oct 11th, 2011 at 3:12 am16
Rep.+ -
This some original rap music from Toronto for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVe1MsyhLdw
STILL BREATHIN: OVER 9+ LIVES
Male  AsSeenOnTV (offline)
Oct 20th, 2011 at 7:53 pm17
Forum Posts: 574
Forum Status: Regular

My Recent Threads:
Will Love Ever Find Me
How do you feel...
Rep.+ -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUs6sHxB_0
Male  S.Antoine (offline)
Oct 20th, 2011 at 8:27 pm18
Forum Posts: 190

My Recent Threads:
MIXTAPE TORONTO
Deliverance
Hey guys, please support me
Jay.a
Male  1nfamous_lkn (offline)
Dec 14th, 2011 at 10:01 pm19
Forum Posts: 4

My Recent Threads:
canadian artists..
Rep.+ -
Whuddup everyone, i just released a couple of tracks and was hoping for some feedback..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRG7N2GUGbs - something i did on an 8 mile beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLP-6101No&feature=related - the old runnin beat by 2pac n biggie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_tfwpdquk&feature=related - was trying something new..

Thanks...
Male  Smugglaztv (offline)
Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:24 am20
Rep.+ -

Sticky Green's Official Video for "Pain" from Party Staat Mixtape
The Original T-Dot Street Rappers!
www.myspace.com/thesmugglaz
www.youtube.com/smugglaztv
Male  Smugglaztv (offline)
Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:28 am21
Rep.+ -
Official Party Staat Video Mixtape part 1.Hosted By Movie Star Louie Rankin aka Ox and Teddy Bruckshot from Shottas and Belly!
The Original T-Dot Street Rappers!
www.myspace.com/thesmugglaz
www.youtube.com/smugglaztv
Female  S4S_ (offline)
Dec 18th, 2011 at 12:20 pm22
Forum Posts: 31

My Recent Threads:
lightskinned vs. darkskinned
Rep.+ -
Sam G.
Male  Tre.Swavey (offline)
Jan 3rd, 2012 at 6:22 pm23
Forum Posts: 10

My Recent Threads:
Flip The Script (ja rule instrumental)
Flip The Script (put it on me - Ja rule)
Flip The Script(put it on me instrumental)
Rep.+ -
Check this ou New Sex,Money,Kush - Clutch. Take it in. Listen.Comment. Like. Repost
http://youtu.be/NqTqvmMseRs
#BMG #2012
Male  Neverson (offline)
Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:32 pm24
Forum Posts: 6

My Recent Threads:
The dude holding it down. Top 5 easy.
Any one else heard this dude?
Rep.+ -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGcIyC1yL8

the dude dope, never heard of him till today. ya'll need to notice the dude
Male  Trap1 (offline)
Mar 1st, 2012 at 2:55 pm25
Forum Posts: 5

My Recent Threads:
Rep.+ -
Artist name: DK, #AsianFlow, making hits!!!
If you like hip hop go to YouTube page DavidKimMusicDK
This is some new shitt. Listen to Move On
or Look At Me two great tracks with a unique flow and great beats.
Take a couple mins outta Ur day and put this guy on! Its time for him to be heard Straight up. Goood Hip-hop right here.
NEW TRACKS COMMING SUMMER 2012 GONNA BE A BIGG SUMMER!!

canadian artists..           Share

1 2 Next

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to post a reply.