Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:02 pmThread
Forum Posts: 1,328
Forum Status: Known

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
So it became, that we are the forgotten generation.

i'll update this thread later i just made it now case i get banned again lol i'll explain the purpose of this thread later aswell

EDIT---------------------------------------

so i have tittled this the forgotten generaton for the simple fact of the way media is portaid

example rap music when from positive, to gangsta, to build n clean cut, to now skinny jeans n nicki minaj's

if you think back to rounf new boyz lol or just a few years ago before OBAMA there was no force behind helping out the black community all there was, was rap music n "ghetto" black movies because thats how we were ment to be seen at that time

but now its all changed from long hair with braids to the buzz fade, the switch from tall tees to skinny jeans was way beyond anything i've seen...n i hate to say it but the way shit is now is like we are more white then black lol....look at BET it focuses on kids from 14-18 non of you im sure are that age anymore the gap between this n that has been shortened

when i was growing up 16 was decent to lose your virginity now its 14

i say we are the lost generation because before obama came n white people felt they needed to put black people in a more "presentable" manner so you see all this focus on go to school go to school...but a few years back it was get a damn job or hustle hard

you have actors playing rappers (drake n nicki minaj) all the old heads were to selfish back in the day to put people on so now you see all of them tryna make a come back like busta rhymes signing to young money lol dude is a legend why would he do that.......i dont know how else to put it really there is more to us being the forgotten generation

if you open your eyes n really look, those guys who listened to dmx dont exsist n all you have now is young people thinking they gonna make it big doing what they see drake jcole n all them other guys doing, but all their really doing is copying off one of their fans because the creativitiy is gone the way of thinking for themselves is gone....the biggest trends are now started on twitter....who much old heads have twitter lol case in point twitter isnt for are generation....life is speeding up quicker then any of us realize n if things are done to reverse it n turn it to the way things were all that will be left is us the forgotten and the new LOST generation becuase they have no one to follow execpt the people on TV who really only want the money they put in their pockets

5 replies, viewing page 1 of 1
Male  Don_Castro (offline)
Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:11 pm1
Forum Posts: 600
Forum Status: Regular

My Recent Threads:
Im always with the biscuit......
I'm gettin so much head.....
Rep.+ -
u can make thread nowadys ehhh lol
Boss Don
Female  .Juicy. (offline)
Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:34 pm2
Forum Posts: 27
Forum Status: Fresh

My Recent Threads:
IF YOU COULD CHOOSE
SQUIRTERS
Rep.+ -
weve been the lost generation for time.. izzz no new
Male  Vegetarianway (offline)
Mar 18th, 2012 at 3:25 am3
Rep.+ -
no way we will be forgottin, look at all the changes hapening because of this technology that came out bussing
START WITH PEACE, END WITH LOVE

LOL JOKES
Male  ScarBorrow (offline)
Mar 18th, 2012 at 10:17 am4
Forum Posts: 47
Forum Status: Fresh

My Recent Threads:
blackberry 9900!!
Quick question
Metropass - Holla @ me for every month
Rep.+ -
we're off the radar
Male  Rude*Bwoi (offline)
Mar 18th, 2012 at 2:55 pm5
Forum Posts: 1,328
Forum Status: Known

My Recent Threads:
EVERYONE!!!!!
Need i say more
The Forgotten Generation
Rep.+ -
Quoting .Juicy.

weve been the lost generation for time.. izzz no new

lost n forgotten are to different things so please go take your "lost" self out of here

The Forgotten Generation          Share

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to post a reply.